[mapserver-users] DATA and SUBSET keywords

Fawcett, David (MPCA) David.Fawcett at state.mn.us
Mon Dec 20 09:36:01 EST 2010

Stephan,

This might be some newer syntax that I haven’t seen before, but I would try it a different way:

DATA “'locaux_etj6_poly”
FILTER (“[unite]” == “SCTA” AND “[dur_occ]” == “permanent”)

Note:  This is no longer using LIKE, but because you didn’t have any wildcards in your original expression, I am guessing that you just wanted the exact values.  I am not aware of  a ‘LIKE’ comparison in MapServer logical expressions, but you could definitely cook up a regular expression if you needed one.

You don’t want to use the ‘smart quotes’ like my email client inserted.  Just use plain double quotes.

Case sensitivity may apply to the column names, it will definitely apply to the values.

David.