[mapserver-users] ka-Map - Mapserver - Map display problem.

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sun Jun 27 23:51:09 EDT 2010

Ok, this is good, then it is likely something has changed in the PHP
mapscript. There is also a bug with the order of units which might be
tripping you up. Maybe one of the PHP/mapscript gurus has an idea on
what might be breaking ka-map on 5.6.3-1.

You might also check the ka-map list archives, I seem to remember
someone else running into this problem recently.

-Steve