[mapserver-users] Search function always ends with "no matching results"

yadirosadi yadi.rosadi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 00:16:19 EST 2010

Hi All,

I'm Yadi Rosadi I Have problem with search and queries on Kamap Using
Postgis the search-function always ends with "no matching results". if I
Using a shapefile, the search-function work

Any ideas why Kamap treats data from shapefiles and databases do different ?

This is the Layer :

LAYER
  	GROUP 'sd'
    NAME 'sd'
    TYPE POINT

    CONNECTIONTYPE postgis
    CONNECTION "host=localhost port=5432 user='postgres' password='postgres'
dbname='sigpilkada' "
    DATA "the_geom FROM sd"
	METADATA
		'wms_title' 'sd	'
        "queryable" "true"
		"searchfield" "nama_objek"
		"fields" "nama_objek:alias1, sek_alamat:alias2"
    END

    STATUS ON
    TRANSPARENCY 100
	PROJECTION