[mapserver-users] Map file xsl transformation and regular expressions

Alexandre Soares asoares1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 14:21:45 EDT 2010

Hi,

When I transform my xml map file to a map file, my expressions that contain
a regular expression (the same is true for filters) are rendered with double
quotes (because the stylesheet has the quote="1" param for those templates).

Is there an intended way to achieve this? I know I could modify the
stylesheet to not quote those elements and then quote-wrap my value if I
need them (in case of string comparison).

Thank you!