[mapserver-users] Re: WMS and tiles cutting off

Adam Eskreis aeskreis at gmail.com
Mon May 3 14:37:20 EDT 2010

[Mon May  3 11:35:28 2010].1406 msDrawMap(): Drawing Label Cache, 0.000s
[Mon May  3 11:35:28 2010].132164 msDrawMap() total time: 0.136s
[Mon May  3 11:35:28 2010].511199 msSaveImage() total time: 0.379s
[Mon May  3 11:35:28 2010].511596 mapserv request processing time (msLoadMap
not
 incl.): 0.533s
[Mon May  3 11:35:28 2010].511607 msFreeMap(): freeing map at 0x128c9cc0.
[Mon May  3 11:35:31 2010].519338 msDrawMap(): Layer 1 ((null)), 0.173s
[Mon May  3 11:35:31 2010].519495 msDrawMap(): Drawing Label Cache, 0.000s
[Mon May  3 11:35:31 2010].519507 msDrawMap() total time: 0.179s
[Mon May  3 11:35:32 2010].564206 msSaveImage() total time: 1.045s
[Mon May  3 11:35:32 2010].564672 mapserv request processing time (msLoadMap
not
 incl.): 1.233s
[Mon May  3 11:35:32 2010].564683 msFreeMap(): freeing map at 0x15534cb0.

Seems pretty clear the problem is msSaveImage().  Not really sure what to do
to fix this.