[mapserver-users] Re: postgres fulltext search

Andy Colson andy at squeakycode.net
Wed May 5 10:57:51 EDT 2010

On 5/5/2010 9:28 AM, mattmendick wrote:

> Correct, that is what I'm asking ultimately. What is the "attributal"
> equivalent to !BBOX! if it exists?

Ok, I think I found the spot in the source where it uses
'PropertyIsLike'.  (I'm found it in FLTGetIsLikeComparisonSQLExpression)
It's in a totally different spot than the !BOX! stuff.  I dont see any
way of changing the sql it generates (its pretty hard coded to generate
'like').  So I dont think using the PropertyIsLike property will ever
generate anything other than a 'like' or 'ilike' sql.  I also dont see
any wildcards or variables nearby.

Also note that I am 90% unfamiliar with the source... so I could be wrong.

-Andy