[mapserver-users] Rendering Problem

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue May 18 07:54:25 EDT 2010

Ibrahim,

That is a very interesting Linux/Windows comparison.  I don't have your
answer though.  It's interesting that not all labels have that problem.
  Here are some things that I would be asking myself:

- what are the data sources for these layers?
- what are the library versions used for each MapServer build, are they
the exact same on both systems?
- does that same problem occur if the layer is TYPE ANNOTATION ?
- using ogrinfo to return the features through the commandline, does
GDAL/OGR return the same problem for that label layer?
- what happens if you remove the 'WRAP' parameter?
- what happens if you use a different font type?

Those are what comes to my mind...maybe one of these is useful for your
debugging.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna