[mapserver-users] help(symbolset)

Ricardo Rodríguez ricardorodot02 at gmail.com
Mon May 24 20:18:10 EDT 2010

hello all, a question, as I can uninstall and install mapserver an older
version, since I is causing roughly following error and I think is the
version of the same

Warning: [MapServer Error]: msLoadSymbolSet(): First token must be
SYMBOLSET, this doesn't look like a symbol file. in
/var/www/obtra/vcauca.php on line 25

Warning: Failed to open map file obtra_1.map in /var/www/obtra/vcauca.php on
line 25

Fatal error: Call to a member function getLayerByName() on a non-object in
/var/www/obtra/vcauca.php on line 33

this in ubuntu 8.04 if it is not possible please where I can get an older
version that I recommended to avoid mistakes and to update the system.

thanks for your suggestions and answers

Ricardo Rodríguez
Univalle