[mapserver-users] Re: msOracleSpatialLayerWhichShapes(): OracleSpatial error

Jim Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Wed May 26 10:38:00 EDT 2010

One thing that I find particularly strange about these errors
(ORA-0600) is that when you look them up they say "internal error -
call Oracle". So while MapServer is probably doing something strange,
the database is still failing in an unexpected way. I would expect it
to return something from the OCI library or a more specific db error
like invalid handle or invalid statement or something similar.

Jim K