[mapserver-users] Ogrtindex and attribute data

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Wed Oct 20 07:49:56 EDT 2010

If I use a big combined shapefile as input I am getting class 36311 coloured as red.  If I am using tileindex I am getting an empty map.  Tileindex itself is working and if I comment out the EXPRESSION while using tileindex I do get everything from the background data drawn.  Thus it is the classification that does not work for me.
My Mapserver is version 5.2.1 and here are some parts of my mapfile:
  #TILEINDEX "wildwater_tindex.shp,0"  #classification does not work with this
 DATA "combined_wildwaters"   #classification works with this
 CLASSITEM "luokka"
     NAME "wide_wildwater"
     EXPRESSION "36311"
       COLOR 255 0 0