[mapserver-users] Problem using mapserver with WCS

Virginia Maffei vmaffei at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 23:58:51 EDT 2011

Thanks Frank, i dropped the map= from the url but now it throws an error
that i dont understand:
msWCSGetCoverageMetadata(): WCS server error. Unable to determine the SRS
for this layer, no projection defined and no metadata available.

Do you have any idea whats the problem i'm having? the mapfile is the same
one.

Virginia