[mapserver-users] PHP-Mapscript - clusterObj ?

Chris Green chris.green at ibstv.co.uk
Mon Jun 20 10:02:41 EDT 2011

Hi Tamas

Thanks for your comment. My first thought was that it should be available from layerObj, and I spent quite a while trying variations like:

$map = ms_newMapobj("/var/www/vhosts/mysite/httpdocs/test.map");

$layer1=$map->getLayerByName("test1");

$cluster1=$layer1->getClusterByName(“cluster1”);

But unfortunately I couldn’t make anything like that work. Anyone know how this clusterObj works in php-Mapscript?

Chris