[mapserver-users] MapServer 6 - CGI but php mapscript not

Eduardo Kanegae eduardo.kanegae at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 20:07:28 EDT 2011

Hi,

When trying to load php_mapscript module my PHP crashes and report the
following error:

[17-Jun-2011 20:28:21] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic
library '/usr/lib/php/modules/php_mapscript.so' -
/usr/lib/php/modules/php_mapscript.so: undefined symbol: zval_set_isref_p in
Unknown on line 0

and does not appear at phpinfo() output.

I´m running a CentOS Linux 5.6 with MapServer 6, Apache 2.2.3, PHP 5.2.10
(with apache handler) and this was my configure script general output:

MapServer is now configured for