SV: [mapserver-users] Rendering line crossing iteslf

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed May 11 09:47:22 EDT 2011

Niels-Peter,

I believe that you will need to split the line at the intersection into
multiple lines to get the display that you want. Because you line just
crosses itself there is no intersection there. If you split the line
into multiple segments that there will be an intersection and mapserver
should render it is desired.

-Steve W