[mapserver-users] Rendering line crossing iteslf

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Wed May 11 10:04:24 EDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: thomas bonfort <thomas.bonfort at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, May 11, 2011 at 16:03
Subject: Re: SV: [mapserver-users] Rendering line crossing iteslf
To: Stephen Woodbridge <woodbri at swoodbridge.com>

Steve,
That isn't the case. The first style of all the features are rendered
in a first phase, and the following ones are rendered in a second
phase, so the order is

feature1->style1
feature2->style1
featuren->style1
feature1->style2
featuren->style2
feature1->stylem
featuren->stylem

without that, you'd get artifacts on road intersections.

--
thomas