[mapserver-users] Mapserver 6 WMS / PostGIS Problem

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri May 20 16:07:28 EDT 2011

A few guesses/hints...

Perhaps enable DEBUG in your postgis layer, and compare the SQL query
that is generated by shp2img and by the WMS request. What are the
differences? What if you try to run the same SQL query at the psql
prompt or in pgadmin?

Which version of MapServer are you upgrading from? Did the same WMS
request work in that older version?

Daniel

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/