[mapserver-users] PostGIS Connection String - Thread Issue?

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 03:33:15 EST 2012

There were some changes to string quoting/escaping in version 6 (I think).

Are the errors you are seeing intermittent, or is it reproducible
consistently on all requests?
What happens if you use

CONNECTION "dbname=interlocken user=interlocken ..."

instead of

CONNECTION "dbname='interlocken' user='interlocken' ..."

--
thomas