[mapserver-users] Re: Clustering and tile clipping

Wim Vanbelle wimvanbelle at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 09:48:59 EST 2012

Hi,

Thanks for  your answer, i'll give that a try immediately :).

I remember I played around with it in the beginning, but currently it is
indeed set to 0.

What is an acceptable value for this? Am I to set this to the same value as
the maxdistance in the cluster? (Being 100 in my case)

Or perhaps this should be set to the size of my image representing the
cluster, being 10 pixels?

Best regards,
Wim