[mapserver-users] 16 bit PNG or 16 bit jpeg output

Ragi Burhum ragi at burhum.com
Thu Jan 19 15:41:56 EST 2012

Hello Jukka and Stephan,

Thank you a lot for the pointer. Yes, version 1.0.0 definitely does the
trick and I will use that instead. I got a big confused with the
documentation and it was not too clear to me that was the behavior. Thank
you!

As far as my original question for 16bit png (or jpeg) output, is there
something that can be done about that?

The tiff output files I get are too big for such a small area and it makes
unusable for mobile devices.

Thanks again,

- Ragi