[mapserver-users] mapserver ignoring 3rd postgis request

Dave Potts dave.potts at pinan.co.uk
Fri Jan 20 16:25:39 EST 2012

Hi List

My version of mapserv (6.0) seems to be ignoring what seems to be a valid
request to postgis.  Setting the debug level 5 does not indicate a
problem.

Has anybody got any idea what could be preventing 'deadend' being load?

If I change the values of connectiontype, Connection etc I receive a pare
error, but change the name of the user and not errors are received from
postgis.

I suspect the mapserver is ignoreding the request.

The lyaers one_way_arrows and streets are loaded with out error.