[mapserver-users] MapServer 6.2.0 beta2 release - WFS getcapabilities problem

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 07:31:39 PDT 2012

ok, can try beta3, or even better the branch-6-2 from github (zip
download from https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/zipball/branch-6-2
) ?

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 4:20 PM, Helen San Segundo Navazo
<hsansegundo at meteo.cat> wrote:
> ok, on my setup, getcapabilities on wfs_simple.map:
>
> -mapserver 6.2:   fails : Service=WFS&Version=1.1.0&Request=Getcapabilities
>                             works :
> Service=WFS&Version=1.0.0&Request=Getcapabilities
>
> -mapserver 6.0.2:   works :
> Service=WFS&Version=1.1.0&Request=Getcapabilities
>                                 works :
> Service=WFS&Version=1.0.0&Request=Getcapabilities
>
> thanks,
> Helen
>
> El 26/09/12 16:06, thomas bonfort escribió:
>
>> On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 3:56 PM, Helen San Segundo Navazo
>> <hsansegundo at meteo.cat>  wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi, I've download the mapserver-msautotest-970b31e and I've done the
>>> getcapabilities request to the wfs_simple.map in both versions of
>>> mapserver
>>> and the result is the same, with the 6.0.2 I have no problem but with
>>> mapserver 6.2 beta2, wfs 1.1.0 not works.
>>
>> to clarify, on your setup, getcapabilities on wfs_simple.map fails
>> with 6.2 and succeeds in 6.0.2 ?
>>
>>> this is the mapservers installation I have:
>>>
>>> MapServer version 6.2.0-beta2 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG
>>> OUTPUT=KML
>>> SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=GD SUPPORTS=AGG SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=CAIRO
>>> SUPPORTS=ICONV SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT
>>> SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER
>>> SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER SUPPORTS=SOS_SERVER
>>> SUPPORTS=FASTCGI
>>> SUPPORTS=THREADS SUPPORTS=GEOS INPUT=JPEG INPUT=POSTGIS
>>> INPUT=ORACLESPATIAL
>>> INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE
>>>
>>>   MapServer version 6.0.2   OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=KML
>>> SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=AGG SUPPORTS=CAIRO SUPPORTS=FREETYPE
>>> SUPPORTS=ICONV
>>> SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER
>>> SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER SUPPORTS=SOS_SERVER
>>> SUPPORTS=FASTCGI
>>> SUPPORTS=THREADS SUPPORTS=GEOS INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=ORACLESPATIAL
>>> INPUT=OGR