[mapserver-users] wms works with version 1.1.1 but not with 1.3.0

Andre.Steinhaeuser at lung.mv-regierung.de Andre.Steinhaeuser at lung.mv-regierung.de
Mon Apr 29 05:43:24 PDT 2013

Hello,

I am trying to set up a wms server with one layer. Mapserver version is 5.6.1.

A getmap-request asking for Version 1.1.1 or 1.1.0 returns an image containing the information(lines) of the layer, including scale bar and legend. When i use a getmap-request for version 1.3.0 it returns a white image and the scale bar an legend but no error. I cannot find any error in my mapfile, but i am sure, there is one. Can anyone help me with finding my fault.

Thanks a lot,
regards,
Andre

+++Mapfile starts+++
MAP
  NAME Lawa
  Size 600 300
  EXTENT 5 47 15 55
  #IMAGECOLOR 123 123 255

  PROJECTION
   "init=epsg:4326"
  END

  SYMBOLSET './symbols/symbols.sym'
  SCALEBAR
    STATUS EMBED
    UNITS kilometers
    INTERVALS 3
    TRANSPARENT TRUE
    OUTLINECOLOR 0 0 0
    POSITION UR
  END

  LEGEND
    STATUS EMBED
    POSITION LR
    TRANSPARENT TRUE
  END

  OUTPUTFORMAT
    NAME "jpg"
    DRIVER AGG/jpeg
    MIMETYPE "image/jpg"
    IMAGEMODE RGB
    EXTENSION "jpg"
  END

  UNITS DD

  WEB
    IMAGEPATH '/tmp/'

    # Set IMAGEURL to the url that points to IMAGEPATH
    # as defined in your web server configuration
    IMAGEURL '/tmp/'

    # WMS server settings
      METADATA
        "wms_title" "LAWA-Typen-WMS-Server MV"
        "wms_onlineresource" "http://www.fis-wasser-mv.de/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/home/fgsk/mapserver/LAWA/lawa-wms2.map&"
        "wms_srs" "EPSG:4326"
      END
  END

  LAYER
    NAME 'Lawa-Typen'
    EXTENT 5 47 15 55
    TYPE LINE
    STATUS DEFAULT
    INCLUDE "dbconnection.include"
    DATA "the_geom from (Select gid, the_geom, ty_cd_rw, rwb_name FROM raw.rwbody_wk_de) as FOO USING UNIQUE gid USING srid=4326"
    METADATA
      "wms_title" "LAWA-Typen"
      "wms_srs" "EPSG:4326"
      "wms_format" "image/jpg"