[mapserver-users] Query one return multiple

Lime, Steve D (MNIT) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Mon Apr 29 13:13:39 PDT 2013

I don't have an example but I think you can just use index queries to build a larger result set:

-          Do a query that returns a single feature.

-          Use that features result index to do a series of layer queryByIndex() queries. There's an optional last argument that preserves the existing result set.

-          Process result set as you normally would using templates or just writing code against it.

Steve