[mapserver-users] Σχετ: Mapserver can't read mapfile

Lars Lingner gislars+list at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 10 08:10:12 PST 2014

On 10.02.2014 16:49, Stefanos Anastasiou wrote:
> Sorry fellows...  indeed there is a typo but in this e-mail... I checked
> my files again and they seem correct...

Ok, fine.

I would check the webserver error/acces log file.
Also, you can enable debug log in MapServer, see [1].

A blank file (== a white png/jpg I assume) indicates that mapserver is
running fine, e.g. no errors happened while rendering.

It can be a projection issue or expression issue for your classes, so
that MapServer is actually rendering 0 objects.

If you can share your mapfile it would help to give further informations.

Lars

[1] http://mapserver.org/optimization/debugging.html