[mapserver-users] Serving tiled image sets with MapServer?

EVANS, JAMES R GS-13 USAF ACC 84 RADES/SCZE james.evans.4 at us.af.mil
Tue Feb 11 14:59:46 PST 2014

That really helps.  I've tried it, and I must be missing part of GDAL.
Gdalinfo returns info about my xml file, but when I try to access that xml
file from my mapfile layer, I don't get an image.  In the access log there
is a bunch of errors that say "PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: unable to load
dynamic library" and says that php_pqsql.dll could not be found.  I've
searched and that file doesn't exist. So was this just left out of this
version of MS4W?  Is there some way to add that capability into this build?
Thanks,
James