[mapserver-users] MspServer Cluster Problem.

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 13:59:32 PST 2014

You are using CLASSITEM "status" but you have only classes defined for "E"
and "D" in the layer. The status value is empty for those clusters which
has mixed values of the same attribute in the individual shapes contained
by the cluster and probably these clusters are not displayed.

However with the recent version of mapserver (in master) this behaviour has
been changed.

Best regards,

Tamas