[mapserver-users] Mapcache dimensions and Apache module

Fredéric Ameye frederic.ameye at infoclimat.fr
Tue Jan 21 05:32:07 PST 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to use the "dimensions" functionality in my mapcache.xml. For
example :

<dimensions>
        <dimension type="values" name="INFILE"
default="default.tif">default.tif,2014.tif</dimension>
        </dimensions>

I don't know how to get "gmaps" tiles with INFILE=2014.tif instead of
default.tif.

I've tried 2 things :
http://localhost/mapcache/gmaps/test/0/0/0.png?INFILE=2014.tif
but it doesnt work and show me default.tif instead of 2014.tif

And :
SetEnv "INFILE" "2014.tif"
in apache configuration. But it doesnt work either.

I've also tried Nginx module and FASTCGI variables, but it doesnt work...

My aim is to propose to navigate data archives. My files are updated every
30 minutes or less.

Can you help me please ?

Thank you !

Frederic