[mapserver-users] XML parsing error with extended Inspire WMS 1.1.1 capabilities

Yves Jacolin yves.jacolin at camptocamp.com
Thu Jan 30 07:36:29 PST 2014

Hello all,

I investigated a little bit this issue and it seems to me that the problem
come from the "xsi:type" element that not refers to a definition.

I get this error: Namespace prefix xsi for type on MandatoryKeyword is not
defined

But with firefox: Erreur d'analyse XML : préfixe non lié à un espace de noms
Emplacement :
file:///home/yjacolin/Documents/Projets/ifremer_sextant_support/mapserver_inspire/oceanographie_physique_1.1.1.xml
Numéro de ligne 140, Colonne 5 :    <inspire_common:MandatoryKeyword
xsi:type='inspire_common:classificationOfSpatialDataService'>

And another one with Chrome.

Is this correct or I am completly wrong?

Thanks,

Y.

2014-01-29 Stephan Meißl <stephan at meissl.name>

Responsable Formation et Support