[mapserver-users] Trouble with last dev in the GetFeatureInfo.

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 01:39:19 PDT 2014

Hi,
I upgrade to the last dev of mapserver.

After this, I'm having some troubles when go to do Identify on a layer
with a GetFeatureInfo.

Now I'm havig this error:

[Sun Oct 19 10:32:25 2014].523176 msEvalExpression(): General error
message. Cannot evaluate expression, no item index defined.

I'm using a postgis to host the layer and this is the setting:

    CONNECTIONTYPE POSTGIS
    CONNECTION "host=localhost dbname=test user=test password=test port=5432"
    DATA "geometry from mytest.layer1 using unique gid srid=25832"
    FILTER "(FOGLIO like '%idtpn%')"
    VALIDATION
      'idtpn' '^[a-zA-Z0-9\-_]+$'
      'default_idtpn' '%'
    END

This setting work for me before, so I guess there is some change to do
in mapfile settings, but I don't understand what.

Any hints ?

Thx,