[mapserver-users] Trouble with last dev in the GetFeatureInfo.

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Sun Oct 19 08:37:52 PDT 2014

Le dimanche 19 octobre 2014 10:39:19, Andrea Peri a écrit :
> Hi,
> I upgrade to the last dev of mapserver.
>
> After this, I'm having some troubles when go to do Identify on a layer
> with a GetFeatureInfo.
>
> Now I'm havig this error:
>
> [Sun Oct 19 10:32:25 2014].523176 msEvalExpression(): General error
> message. Cannot evaluate expression, no item index defined.
>
> I'm using a postgis to host the layer and this is the setting:
>
>     CONNECTIONTYPE POSTGIS
>     CONNECTION "host=localhost dbname=test user=test password=test
> port=5432" DATA "geometry from mytest.layer1 using unique gid srid=25832"
> FILTER "(FOGLIO like '%idtpn%')"
>     VALIDATION
>       'idtpn' '^[a-zA-Z0-9\-_]+$'
>       'default_idtpn' '%'
>     END
>
> This setting work for me before, so I guess there is some change to do
> in mapfile settings, but I don't understand what.
>
> Any hints ?

Andrea,

I believe this is a consequence of http://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-
rfc-91.html where FILTER without FILTERITEM is now interpreted as a MapServer
expression in all cases, and not a SQL filter for PostGIS connections.

Although there are following disucssions on that email. See the following
thread :
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapserver-dev/2014-September/014228.html

Even

http://www.spatialys.com