[mapserver-users] Problem during installation !

bag20 bikram.gangwar at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 23:44:52 PDT 2014

Hi, I am using ubuntu 14 trusty OS and I am trying to install mapserver and
having problem related to cmake. I am having cmake in my OS but the script
provided in mapserver installation documentation is not working fine. If it
is possible please provide me step by step procedure for installation of
mapserver . I was following the documentation for installation provied  by
Mapserver but I am not getting how to install through that. I am newbie in
linux so please help me regarding this. Thanks !