[mapserver-users] Using cluster with spatialite ?

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 06:26:09 PDT 2014

Hi,

I'm testing the Cluster capability of Mapserver.

I use this configuration:

    CLUSTER
      MAXDISTANCE 20  # in pixels
      REGION "ellipse"  # can be rectangle or ellipse
      #GROUP (expression)  # an expression to create separate groups
for each value
      #FILTER (expression) # a logical expression to specify the
grouping condition
    END
    LABELITEM "Cluster:FeatureCount"
    CLASS
      NAME "ingressi grotte"

But, I'm having an error:

OGR Error INvalid Cluster:FeatureCount.

The sample is take from doc so I guess the issue is somewhere else.
I'm using spatialite, sothe my doubt is if the Cluster is working with
spatialite.
I guess yes because the interface is OGR, but no other explain why