[mapserver-users] Rendering of adjacent dashed lines

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 07:26:01 PDT 2016

Jukka,
The overlapping case has a technical solution (which is not
implemented in mapserver) if you are willing to eventually offset your
dash pattern at every line vertice. The adjacent case has no solution
I can think of (draw two adjacent concentric circles on a whiteboard
and try to dash them if you don't believe me :)
--
thomas