[mapserver-users] Rendering of adjacent dashed lines

Fawcett, David (MNIT) David.Fawcett at state.mn.us
Fri Jun 17 07:28:53 PDT 2016

This is a pretty common case.  I run into it a lot when mapping adjacent counties in a US state.  As Thomas says, the solution is to process the data so that the shared borders are only represented by one line.

Depending on what you are mapping, you could try using OFFSET to provide some separation between the lines.

David.