[mapserver-users] MAP_RESOLUTION parameter

Marco Afonso mafonso333 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 01:46:43 PST 2016

Hello,

By using OpenLayers 3 and WMS I found a really usefull parameter:
MAP_RESOLUTION.

It's very important to request images with higher resolution for printing.

I did some search about it's documentation but I can't find any.

I found references to MAP.RESOLUTION and MAP.DEFRESOLUTION but not about
MAP_RESOLUTION.

Please where I can find documentation about this parameter.
What is the default value assumed if MAP_RESOLUTION is missing on the WMS
request?

Thank you!

--
Regards,