[mapserver-users] On-the-fly field calculation in a GetFeatureInfo request

Robert Sanson Robert.Sanson at asurequality.com
Thu Mar 16 18:58:41 PDT 2017

If you run the WMS GetfeatureInfo request from Javascript using an XMLHttpRequest, and you can assign the response to a variable and then access the responseText property. You would parse it, get the field value you need and then do what ever maths you need and then put it into an alert or popup.

Cheers,

Robert