[mapserver-users] removing seamlines along edges of air photos?

Stephen Woodbridge stephenwoodbridge37 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 10:53:46 PST 2019

Mark,

This sounds more like a GDAL question, in that your should probably
cleanup the images first.
A few things come to mind:
1) see if you can use nearblack utility to set the collars to NODATA
2) use gdal_translate with extents to copy only the data and not the collars
3) define a polygon around the good data, the there should be a way to
set everything outside the polygon to NODATA, not sure about the
specific commands to do this, but I believe it is possible.

-Steve W