[mapserver-users] Lost the transparency after a SO Update

Seth G sethg at geographika.co.uk
Mon Sep 30 08:26:08 PDT 2019

Actually that does remind me of a recent issue I had when updating from 7.2 to 7.4. I have the following diff:

 STYLE
 # add an almost fully translucent colour
 # setting the aa value to 00 in the rrggbbaa setting causes any masked layers to no
 # longer display
 COLOR "#FFFFFF01"
 END

The above no longer worked and I updated to:

 STYLE
 # add an almost fully translucent colour - if no colour then no MASK
 COLOR "#ffffff"
 OPACITY 1
 END

--