[Journal] LaTex Article Template Available

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 11:11:18 EST 2008

I was kindly provided with a LaTex article template for my previous
contributions to the OSGeo Journal. I belive that it was a template
from the Grass Newsletter. I simplified this tempalte a bit, and made
it available for others.

You can download it from the resources page of my website, in the
"templates" section:

http://www.redefinedhorizons.com/resources.html

I hope this will help other authors/editors who are unfamiliar with
LaTex as it helped me. If you are a LaTex pro and have suggestions on
how I can make the template easier to use, please tell me.

Landon