[Journal] Update on Journal

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell.osgeo at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 26 12:52:24 EST 2009

FYI it looks like the login system should work now - you only have to do a password reset request (using the 'forgot password' page) and you should be able to get in.  Let me know if you cannot afterwards:
Here's the direct link to get your password.  I doubt that anyone's will work without resetting it this way first, since the previous system did not store your password until now.

https://www.osgeo.org/ojs/index.php/journal/login/lostPassword

Tyler