[Journal] Next steps

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell.osgeo at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 23 16:51:31 EDT 2009

The only other item re: schedule I can think of is how much review time is needed.  I know generally how long it takes to do a simple review, but for those into the peer review process how much is needed.  I'll add 2 weeks to that and make that the article submission deadline, x # of weeks before the publication deadline.  At the moment I'm guessing 6 weeks advance is good enough for entire review and edit process.  Too tight?

Tyler