[Journal] Re: Re: It really is coming.. Volume 8 update

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Feb 10 00:26:22 EST 2011

All fine comments worthing pursuing, sorry if I'm frustrating you.  I invite annoying repeating comments since my memory isn't so good, that's all.

I know it can be frustrating, but please note that I follow the "release early - release often" paradigm, so you might mention a problem that I am already going to fix.. (maybe not as fast as you might like - e.g. the author info), but it's important to me to get early input rather than completing all my changes, then waiting for input.  Sure wires gets crossed sometimes.  I also believe many hands make light work, so I'm glad when you can pop into the file, double check the context, and fix a problem you see directly.

I think in the future we're going to have to make a wiki page or a doc in the SVN that tracks issues for people.  Eli, your level of review has been very helpful, I almost always implement your suggestions once I am able to.

Hope that makes sense,
Tyler