[Journal] Journal Wiki Clean-Up

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 14:42:10 PST 2012

I took some time today to clean-up the OSGeo Journal Wiki. I made the
following changes:

- Added a section on the Journal Team to the main Journal wiki page.
- Added clear links to the licensing and submittal guidelines page on
the main Journal wiki page.
- Modified the Volume 12 wiki page to no longer reference a peer
review edition, but instead to reference the 2013 Annual Report. (We
didn't get any peer review submissions, so Volume 12 will be our
annual report for next year.)
- Modified the Volume 12 request for peer review articles to a general
page listing requirements for peer review articles that is now linked
to from the main Journal wiki page.

I also tried to make sure all of the Journal related pages have the
"Category: Journal" link at the bottom.

Hopefully these changes will be seen as an improvement to the
organization of the wiki pages for the Journal. Let me know if I
missed something that needs to be cleaned up on our Journal wiki
pages.

Thanks.

Landon