[Oceania-Board] [FOSS4G-Oceania] FOSS4G SotM Oceania Conference 2024 Hobart Proposal

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 14:30:31 PST 2024

Thanks Alex & the crew, great work pulling it all together, it looks great.

I would like to have a chance to review, ask questions, and discuss as a
board before we vote on this. I see a Loomio vote has already been set up
but it doesn't provide a mechanism for discussion.

I think it's important that we scrutinise the budget and understand what
we're committing to, with an opportunity to negotiate modifications before
we jump in with both feet. This is a big financial decision and it deserves
at least a few days to review.

Thanks
John