[OSGeo Oceania] Transparency (was: Update)

Edoardo Neerhut eneerhut at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 22:55:14 PST 2021

Hi John,

Thanks for separating out this discussion. I appreciate that.

There is a lot to respond to here and myself and other board members have
been mulling over it. I think it's best we discuss as a board after the
conference to ensure positions are summarised fairly. Many of us are caught
up in conference proceedings, much of which have been discussed openly on
foss4g-oceania at lists.osgeo.org.

People are welcome to contribute to the discussion in the meantime and I
sincerely hope we can make progress on the theme of openness.

Thanks,

Ed