[OSGeo Oceania] OSGeo Oceania Notice of AGM

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 21:57:39 PDT 2023

Dear OSGeo Oceania Members

I’m writing to invite you to the 2023 Annual General Meeting.

The AGM will be held at 4:30 pm, NZST, on the 19th of October after the
closing of the FOSS4G SotM Oceania Conference 2023. You can view the
calendar event on the OSGeo Oceania public calendar
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=NHMxY3Jib2hwZGF0OTl2Zm5icDZiNXI0ajAgZGdlYTA2Y2YydHU5dWtsMmY3bm1mcWpwOThAZw&tmsrc=dgea06cf2tu9ukl2f7nmfqjp98%40group.calendar.google.com>
or download an ICS file of the event
<https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1YDh6uzdJqzjqsHuTorhbdsIjLL21CdZg>
.

We’re going to run the meeting in-person for members attending the FOSS4G
SotM Oceania Conference as well as supporting remote attendance. Board
members will be ‘presenters’ while AGM attendees will be ‘participants’.
The chat functionality will be enabled and we can enable audio and video
for those who would like to ask questions verbally.

The agenda for the meeting will be as follows:

   -

   16:30 - Welcome and introductions
   -

   16:35 - Chair’s report
   -

   16:40 - Treasurer’s report
   -

   16:45 - Questions to Directors
   -

   16:50 - Acceptance of financial statements
   -

   16:55 - Acceptance of annual report
   -

   17:00 - Meeting close