[OpenCitySmart] Anyone on our list have expertise in the "urban resilience" literature?

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Sun Jul 17 09:12:47 PDT 2016

Hi,

As I think you all know, we're going after the NSF Research Coordination
Network grant again. In our narrative, we are shifting toward using
references to "urban resilience." Questions:

1) Has anyone in our group written specifically on this topic? If so, can
you let me know?

2) This 100resilient cities group [1] seems like a group we might want to
reach out to. Does anyone have any contact with them (or any other urban
resilience group that exists already)?

Thanks all!

Charlie

[1] http://www.100resilientcities.org/

--
Charlie Schweik

Professor, Department of Environmental Conservation &
Interim Director of the School of Public Policy,
University of Massachusetts, Amherst