[OpenCitySmart] Anyone on our list have expertise in the "urban resilience" literature?

Christopher Pettit c.pettit at unsw.edu.au
Mon Jul 18 03:39:39 PDT 2016

Jeff,

The GFDRR looks really interesting. I noticed they have a specific open data initiative - this would be excellent for OpenCitySmart to work with. They have a guide for open mapping cities using OSM - great stuff!

https://www.gfdrr.org/opendri

Regards

Chris

Chris Pettit
Professor of Urban Science
Associate Director, City Futures Research Centre

Built Environment, UNSW AUSTRALIA
UNSW SYDNEY NSW 2052 AUSTRALIA
T: +61 (2) 9385 4826
M: +61 422 301 832