[OpenLayers-Dev] dragstart, drag and dragend events

Pierre GIRAUD bluecarto at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 04:56:21 EST 2008

Once more, I'm stuck with this issue.
This time I would like to register for 'dragstart' and 'dragend' in
the new popup class to set the contentDiv overflow to 'hidden'
temporarily when the user drags the map.
However, the 'drag*' events are never triggered.

I cannot use 'move*' events because they ain't triggered when the map
is manually dragged.
Any idea ?

I'm convinced that we should :
 - trigger those events,
 - or at least, remove the drag* events from the list of available
events to listen to (wrong doc).

Regards,
Pierre