[OpenLayers-Dev] Working on 3.0 git...

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Tue Oct 12 14:02:33 EDT 2010

Hi devs,

   I started working on 3.0 tickets and got used with git for the first
time.  I have a couple of questions I'd like to ask, but first a small
overview of the situation : so far, I adopted a "one branch per ticket"
strategy.  So far, I did two (#522 and #1275) , i.e. I commited to my
fork the fixes needed for each one in their specific branch.  I was able
to get the master "upstream" repo to update mine as well.

=== what should I do now ? ===

   Now, I'm just wondering what I should do with the work I did.  Should
I leave a note on the trac ticket even though it's not to be commited in
svn ?  Should I do nothing since the graph already demonstrate pretty
much every work done by everyone ?

=== where is my 522 branch ? ===

   About the github network graph [1], I don't see yet the last branch
with its commit I just did.  Is there supposed to be any delay ?

   That's about it for now.  If I should be aware of anything else,
please let me know.

Regards,

[1] http://github.com/openlayers/openlayers/network

--